Sunday, February 3, 2008

Last Night


Last night was actually pretty good. I think mostly because I had way too much to drink! But it was also great talking with people that I haven't seen in awhile. Their family is like my family. I can them Uncle who-ever and stuff. I love one of their uncles because he is great! We talked a lot and had way too many smokes, but thats alright.


My mom was really drunk by the end of it and of course we were talking about politics! Now people in the room are not register to vote, so my opinion (very drunken opinion) was that they should not have the right to say anything about who should be president. This includes my mom, who is not an American citizen. I keep saying this so my mom covered up my mouth...to the point I could bearly breath, but my mom had to have her say. But it didn't just happen once or twice, it happen like 4 or 5 times. My sister got a video of it on her cell phone!! But she didn't even get the best one, she got one where my mom hadn't really covered my mouth. It was insane!


I also talked with the girl I talked about in the blog about friends. It was really good actually so now I feel guilty about what I said. I know that I was in a really pissed off mood, but I should be nice to people. I really don't have a lot of friends because I usually push them away because it is hard to be friends with people. But now (in hangover mode) I feel like I should have a lot of friends. That I shouldn't give up on friendships because one time they will be there for me. I know its all stupid and shit, but whatever.


On the other hand, I found out that I am a happy drunk! That's a good thing! I know most people in my family are mean drunks, but not really in my immediate family. But I do know that my immediate family is really upset when people get drunk! But I was not alone yesterday in my drunkenness. My mom was and my second mom (the women who the party was for) was, and since I was so drunk I don't really know if more people were drunk. Most people there are older than me and they can hold their drinks if you know what I mean. I talk a lot of medication that of course effects my liver, which is where alcohol goes as well. So what happens in my liver is working over time, but still the alcohol backs up in my system, so I not only get drunk faster than most people, but if I keep drinking (like I did last night) I stay drunk for longer. It actually really sucks because I feel sick. That is why I never get drunk really. The last time even drank (I think) was New Years. I did get drunk on New Years too. But I had never really had champaign, so I didn't know how drunk I could get!


I actually want to define what I consider "drinking" because it not like I have had no alcohol since New Year...I have, but usually just one drink! I think drinking is where you have more than one drink. I don't drink everyday, so I am not trying to rationalize something, but that's what I think. I sure if you ask a substance abuse therapist or something, they would disagree. I know that people in Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) would disagree with me. I actually know a lot of people in AA, it's really funny. I use to go to meetings with them, so I know other people in AA. I do see some of them a lot, but I never know what to say...but this is so off topic for what I was talking about.


Okay, the party last night. Well my present to my second mom, was to get her cartilage pierced because I am love getting people pierced! For my sister's 18th birthday (last week) we got her noise pierced! I gave my second mom's daught, a friend of mine, a piercing for Christmas. So my second mom always told me that when she turned 50 that she would get her cartilage pierced! I am so happy that she might do it. My mom will never ever do it, but hey thats cool! So my second mom has to! Otherwise she has to get a tattoo, which is said she might! I honestly don't know what she will do, but I hope she gets something!

No comments: