Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dog Sitting

So I am dog sitting all weekend, which is fine, but of course I am stressed out about everything. I have a paper due Tuesday and I just don't fucking care. But I did have some drama that I need to share.

On Valentine's Day OMGMyBoyfriend, was freaking out because her boyfriend didn't buy her anything. I understand that it is stressful for guy and everything. And I don't blame him at all. I mean she told him not to buy her anything, because she has "no expectations." Then I had to explain to her that she did in fact have expectations otherwise she wouldn't have given a shit. I don't really know what I am going to do with her. I called do something wrong...I called her boyfriend..I know I know! Anyways I told him that I wasn't mad at him or anything and I think he just need to make her a card and bring it too her work. So he did!! I was so proud!! But she was still pissed. I don't understand...I mean he did nothing and she was mad, then he did something, and she was mad! I think its because he has higher expectation than a card, but she won't admit it to herself or anyone less. Whatever!

I am just really bored lately with my life. It is kind of the same shit different day...but whatever. I have to go walk the dog.

No comments: