Sunday, July 12, 2009

"When you share a sorrow it is halfed. When you share a joy it is doubled"

So long time since I've written on here. I like to say it's because I am really busy. But I have time. So what's going on with me...

Well my awesome house that I moved into is not so awesome. I mean the house for the most part is fine. And two of the roommates are fine. But it has gotten messy. The house is just old and the landlord just doesn't seem to care. And the BasementRoommate being childish about something. I could tell you but it might be too much for my first blog back. Bottom Line: People are lot more crazy than I am! And I didn't know that.

Then there is FridaysFriend. She is suicidal. She has tried to kill herself 4 time in about 4 weeks. I am so angry, but sad. But then I want to kill her myself and then save her. I hate it!! I have cried so many time and it makes me so sad. I want to know why she thinks she can do this to me. And I know that it is not to me, but it feels that way sometimes. I talk to her a lot about it. And make sure the right people know what's going on with her. I'm angry at her parent too! They don't hospitalize her enough. She has only been hospitalized once and the last time she tried to kill herself, she took downers and should have gone to the hospital. I don't know what stupid therapist they talked to said not to take her, but they didn't. I then asked my therapist why they would say that and she said that she doesn't have a medical degree so she doesn't know. Her parents are in such denial and it makes me sad for her because she might die because of their denial. I gave her the link to this so I hope she read it.

Then there is a guy, who I would love to spend the rest of my life with. We will call him WBK. I love him so much! Right now he is sleeping on my bed. He said that he hates sleeping past 9:30 am and it is now. I kind of just want to wake him up. But at the same time he looks so cute sleeping. Sometimes he snores so loud that he wakes himself up. It makes me laugh. I don't mind it at all.

So he is looking for a job....and I know someone works at Verizon and was wondering if there are any job openings...He had a security clearence, so he could get one again. He's not an engineer or anything...but any job will do.

I love you all!

1 comment:

Liz Miller said...

Send me his resume, or call me!