Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am so Tired!!

I have been so tired lately because of school and everything that has been going on. This semester has been unusually rough for me. I can't even explain why. I am not working or anything, but I am running this study group that is liking having a full time job. Everyone thinks I know the answers to everything, when really I don't. It is a very stressful class. The professor is very unorganized which makes the class even more confusing. But anyway, people keep sending him bitchy e-mails and then he talks to me about them. I don't really care, but when it turns out to be people in my group, it really pisses me off. Then I get even more stressed out and want to hurt someone.

Then whole boy thing...I am so like whatever because he is a dog and I know it, but I can't stop obsessing about him. Whatever!!!!!!1

1 comment:

Liz Miller said...

Hugs!

Sounds like the afternoon classes just suck for you. So so so sorry.