Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am so ready

I am so done with school. It is to the point where if I have sit through another lecture I am going to shoot myself. But that is not what this blog is about...its about boys!!

I had a weird dream last night about my ex-boyfriend and now I can't stop think about the fact that I am single. Now I am happy (somewhat) that I don't have boyfriend because its the end of the semester and I don't have time to give a shit about someone's feelings. I know that sounds mean but it is the truth.

But I am kind of sad that I can't bring a boy to my cousin's wedding in June. And it pisses me off how much my mom talks about me meeting the "perfect guy." I don't even believe in the perfect guy. My mom made it up to make me feel bad I think. She also keeps talking about how she met my dad when she was my age. WHATEVER!! I am so ready to give up on her and men in general.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.