Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I haven't written in a very long time. But once again I have an office job where I can get bored, so my posting will probably increase. Right now I am sitting at work in my office in Tyson Corner. I love my new job. But right now there is just nothing to do. I have training all this week so I am at impasse of work. I don't even talk to half the people that I talked about on this blog. I no longer have a boyfriend. And I live with 4 people instead of 3. But soon it will go back to 3. Then someone else will move it. It's all very confusing and I am not sure I even follow. I have twitter now and I love it. It's the best thing that has ever happened to be. Well better get back to work.

1 comment:

Sleep Deprived Ramblings said...

Welcome back! It'll be nice to read another blog again!