Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Going Crazy :(

I can't believe how sick a person can get in a few hours! I've been at work since about 8 am. I felt perfectly fine. I mean I was coughing and had a headache, but that was it. Now I feel my eyes closing when I am doing nothing and they are watering like no other. My head feels like it weights 20 pounds. My noise won't stop running. When I cough, it hurts my chest. WOH IS ME!

But then I think I only have a few hours left so I should just stay. Then I can go home and sleep. Then I realize I am suppose to be looking at an apartment today. I think I can cancel it because hell I'm sick. But what if it is the one! The one and only that I will want to live in. Truthfully I probably couldn't pull the money together to get it. But what if! Really? I mean I found a perfect I mean perfect place, but I turned it down because of a lot of things. And I know that I'm not going to be so in love with place like that. What if the place I am going to see today is better than the one I turned down. I mean I seriously doubt it is. The area in which it is in isn't a bad place, but it's not the place that people who have liked in NOVA there whole lives want to move.

I really don't know. So what am I doing about? I am being very grown up and calling my mom. Well actually I texted her to call me when she is out of work. I know I know! But I just need resurance! That doesn't seem that bad to me. She will probably tell me just to come home. I know she will. And really I have fallen in love with another place (which I haven't seen yet) and I am going there on Saturday.

Dude! If I could go back in time, I would say to my mom and dad that there is no rush for me to move out (which is completely true). I also wouldn't have told anyone that I am looking to move out. Well in fact I didn't, it was my mom. Now people ask me everyday if I have found somewhere. Or you need to look here or at this place or "You can have this." It's really stressful. So God only know why I am doing this to myself.

No comments: